Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kris Birthday Message



ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

To everyone whom I love
Are you doing well? I’m doing well.
My literacy style isn’t fancy, my handwriting isn’t good, but
Kris's Drawing(Dragon?or pregnant Dragon?)
I, who has talent in drawing
Am planning to type a love letter to everyone whom I love.
The end of fall is slowly becoming the cold winter. Everyone be sure to wear warm clothes^^
In the past few years during this season, because it was cold, I would always stay at home. Then spend this day, which should belong to my mother and I, with a few good friends or alone.
I won’t talk here about why I couldn’t spend it with my mother~ (omitting 50-100 characters here^^)
The reason why I was staying at home during this summer is because I’m a koala, oh, no, what I mean to say is that I have a nickname that’s Koala, so when it gets colder I need some rest (haha)
Hum… I’m a bit off topic, it was clearly a letter written for you, why do I keep talking about myself?
It’s because of you that this ordinary day became a warmer and special day like this.
Aside from the warmth, it also has a special meaning, and at the same time as being meaningful, there were a lot of feelings too. (omitting 1000 characters here too^^)
“Thank you” these few words, even though they are simple
To everyone who likes me, loves me, and every single person who will fly with me in the future
I sincerely want to say “Thank you”.
My goddess, my angel, my uncomplicated and extraordinary Fan relatives (Fan relatives = my relatives), please forgive me for my powerlessness. (T/N: here Kris uses “fan” 3 times, “bu fan” as uncomplicated, also as extraordinary, and “Fan” again for his surname, it’s like a tongue twister I guess.)
What I can do for you is limited, yet you’ve done so much for me.
That’s why, if you can, please allow me to do what I can, to continue bringing you joy and happiness within this limited time of mine.
Kris
2012.11.06
source: exo-m’s official site
eng trans by: emilie @ exok-trans






No comments:

Post a Comment