Monday, April 09, 2012

Tugas 9


10 kalimat passive berbentuk negatif

The plants are not watered by my mom
The book isn’t opened by him
The letter isn’t written by her
A lot of money isn’t paid by her
Blue shoes aren’t worn by them
Illegal drugs aren’t sold by those men
Noodle wasn’t  cooked by my mom last night
The letter will be mailed by Jake
We were surprised by the news
I am helped by my mom

10 contoh kalimat pasif berbentuk kalimat tanya

Are the plants watered by your mom?
Is cigarette smoked by them?
Was the film watched by you
Is the letter written by her?
Are illegal drugs sold by those men?
Is a lot of money paid by her?
Are blue shoes worn by them?
Was noodle cooked by my mom last night?
Are the plants watered by my mom
Were we surprised by the news?

No comments:

Post a Comment