Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tugas 1 : My Experience(s) With Simple Past Tense



My name’s Rizki Amalia, but my friends called me Amel. if you asked me what i really loved the most is, i probably will answer writing is what i loved the most(besides watching movie or music videos). i also loved reading as well. I loved to read magazines, novels and fanfictions. You must be wondering what is fanfiction,right? Now let me described it in my way. Fanfiction is a fiction story that fans wrote about their idols.
I loved Kpop, i hated it at first. I hated it to the core of my bones. I personally thought that Kpop boyband/girlband were untalented and just depended on their God-like facial looks. And the boys, urghh they looked so sissy and far from being manly! but i guess karma got me.
And through Kpop i knew about the whole existence of fanfiction. My first fanfiction was about a boy group named EXO. Gosh, i idolised them so so so much. I even bought their Albums which was cost A LOT, because it was shipped right form South Korea. But i didn’t mind if i spent my whole allowance for the album.
My first fanfiction i read was in Bahasa Indonesia, that was not the best fanfiction i’ve ever read until i found this website called asianfanfics.com and the fanfictions were written in English and the authors were from all around the world, mostly from America, Canada, and Philipines. in there was my sanctuary. I read lots of different genre of fanfiction, there were romance,comedy,horror,thriller,gore,angst and so much more,but i loved romance and comedy more than anything and comedy could help loosen up my stress from school’s projects and bring me on my crack mode if the story was beyond hilarious.
            After i read bunch of fanfictions, i decided to try to wrote one. With my limited grammar and vocabulary i tried my fortune on writing story. It was a romance-comedy fanfiction. I thought that i was going to received hates or bashes from the readers but it turns out they all kind of liked it despite my bad grammar. Then i continued writing my first fanfiction until it ended in about 50 episodes/chapters and already gained about more than 700 subscribers and +250 comments and also +20 upvotes for my story.
            I gained so many friends from all around the world just from writing fanfictions. I gained more more and more friends after i succeed on my second fanfcition. I wrote fanfcition since 2012 and i got more addicted writing the new ones since then. It became my personal satisfaction if someone liked my stories and then they subscribed to it and then commented to it. I just really liked how they fed back on my stories, not just by simply reading it but also gave their responses to it. And ever since then i gained +22000 subscribers from all around the world. Mostly were from America and Philipines. But for now, i kind of postponed what i was going to write because i’ve been busy with my school’s projects and the whole things distracted me for writing, it called writer’s block.
            If you gained lovers then you must be ready for the number of haters as well. There were a lot of haters out there. Because my stories were kind of popular on that site, people started to copied my hard work. They plagiarized my stories. From the title and to the storyline. There were too many such thing in common between my stories and their stories. If that kind of thing happened i immediately contacted the website’s admin and got everything solved until the next day. But sometimes  i got a stone head plagiarizer (is that word even exist?have no idea.lol) and she insisted that her story was the real one and i was the one who plagiarized her. But of course the admin was not a fool to fell into such silly trap of hers.

           
           



No comments:

Post a Comment