Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tugas 2 : Daily Activities With Simple Present Tense

I am a college student at Gunadarma University majoring in management. I  wake up at 5.30 am for almost everyday and sometimes i wake up earlier than that. It’s not a difficult thing to do since it always be my daily routine. then i shower, and after that i prepare my daily outfit. but before i put my full clothes on i do my morning facial routine. i apply my favourite aloe vera hydrating for combination skin face toner, then i apply my aloe vera gel cream and optimals whitening skin youth day cream with SPF 15, after that i apply my pressed powder and loose powder on my face,then a little bit mascara, lip balm and my favourite matte lipstick on my lips. Done with my face i move to dry my hair with my hairdryer on full power so my hair can dry faster. done with my face and hair it’s time for dress myself with casual clothes. I love to wear blouse or shirt and jeans and for the shoes i love to wear sneakers and sometimes i wear my flats. Oh, and the bag!i always bring my simple black hanbag with me for school.
I go to school around 7.00 or 7.30am, i know that the lecturer comes half hour later than the actual schedule. Distance from my house to my university is about 15-20 minutes by personal vehicle and 25 minutes-35 minutes with public transportation, it depends on the traffic. Sometimes when i come too early make me the only living creature in the classroom i kill my boredoom by listen to the music on my phone or just read a fanfiction online. One by one my friends come and fill the empty chairs. Sometimes i enjoy with what the lecturer teach about, and if i don’t i just give it a yawn and try my best to not sleep inside the class.
About recess time, it’s not always at noon or 12.00pm, but it depends on the schedules. If i get recess time too early like at 10.00am or below 12.00pm that’s a sign for a brunch if im too hungry to wait until recess at noon. But if the recess is  at around 12.00pm then that’s the time for lunch. My friends and i always eat brunch and lunch near the campus area but sometimes we take a little bit far from our campus. If we eat near campus we always eat randomly,but mostly to the place which sells chicken, it can be ayam penyet or ayam bakar, soto, bakso, et cetera. Or just randomly eat street foods. But if we choose to eat a little bit far from campus we always eat at Warung Sate Gajah (WSG) they sell amazing ayam penyet. It’s so spicy, like really really spicy.
The same thing also happens for the last schedule, its also different. but mostly the schedule ends at 5.00pm or a half hour before that. And this is my most favourite part. After the long day finally i can go home and take a rest. When i arrive home i catch my breath first or slacking around in my room before i take shower. When im home after school i always listen to my favourite songs, read fanfictions, or just watch movie, if im in a bad mood i cry. Weird right?it’s just a girl thing,no big deal. Then after that i take shower, wash the sweat away from my body. After take shower i eat again. After eat i go watch tv or just text my boyfriend, catch up things we miss about today’s activities or just text some cheesy stuff. I love cheesy stuff if he’s the one who tells me.
Okay, so around 9.00pm i already sleepy and i decide to call it a night and go to sleep. But before sleep i also do my daily night routines. Just the same as my morning routine but if at morning routines i apply a day cream, at night routines i apply a night cream, and witout any make up on, like powder, mascara, et cetera, just the night cream and a lip balm.
So that is my daily routines, thank you for read them patiently and sorry for my bad grammar. For grammar nazi out there please spare my life. Lol just kidding. I tried my best ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment