Saturday, November 12, 2011

kellan lutz picture in indonesia

here the  pictures taken by kellan lutz himself and he has been posting it on his twitter acc

["Hmmm... never used a toilet like this before...wipe with the left hand or my messed up right hand? decisions...decisions? Great day on set!"]


["New Home Sweet Home for the next 2 months. Cheers to Life's adventures. Lets get it on"]

["You girls danced beautifully all night! Thanks for all your hard work! I learn more and more about Indonesia each new day from meeting and talking with each new person that comes my way. Love it."]


["One of the many reasons why I love Indonesia...simple beauty."]

["Had 2 days off of work and decided to take an hour flight to BALI! WOW so blown away at how clear and beautiful the beach was. Such a Beautiful Island. Back at work again :)"]

["One of the many exquisite statues in Bali, I saw driving around. They put so much detail and time into everything. Reminded me of Poseidon."]


["Love the native music here!"]
 
["Night shoots on Borobudur Temple!!! I had to run up and down all those giant stairs so many times. Not an easy trek nor safe hahah. So amazing being able to shoot here. Huge thanks to the 600 extras we had and an even bigger thanks to the Indonesian Government and everyone else who allowed JAVA HEAT to use the Temple. THANK YOU, I'll never forget it.']

["Amazing people in this small village. So peaceful."]

["Amazing locations we get to shoot here in Indonesia...would cost millions to replicate in Los Angeles."]

["Being here, everything already feels like a set."]

["Flying through the far east skies."]


{"First place I've ever been that has a parade through the streets, EVERY SINGLE DAY. FIVE TIMES A DAY! Where am I!"}





and this one is his picture with a buffallo in yogyakarta,indonesia
(im so sorry that i was too late to posting those pictures,it's because i was having a trouble with my laptop)

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh thank you like a million times winda.. i knoow that u're from makassar (love the culinary :p)

    i've just followed your twitter and your blog for about an hour ago, and i hope we can keep in touch more closer and more often :)

    ReplyDelete