Saturday, November 19, 2011

have you watched Breaking Dawn movie part I yet?


WOOOOOOOWWW...... Breaking Dawn movie Part I has been  realesed in Indonesia on friday,18th november.
my boyfriend and i were watched it yesterday on saturday 19th at Margo City Mall,Depok,West Java and we started to queued on 1.15 pm and we finally get the tickets for 3.45 pm played on..
breaking dawn movie part 1 tickets



 i can't even blinked during the movie,it feels like i'm enchanted with the movie and so does the other audience.
to me,Breaking Dawn is the most successful movie from all twilight saga series,it's because this movie give me the best view from my imagination according what i been read in the book,although there's so much different scenes from what have been written in the book. but i really really enjoyed this movie.

this is the best Twilight Saga movie ever..!!
and after the show (about 6.15pm)  i saw the cinema was very crowded by people who wants to watch Breaking Dawn movie and the people who was about to queued for buy the tickets.





it means people anthusiasm about Breaking Dawn movie Part I are HUGE.

to me,Breaking Dawn is the most successful movie from all twilight saga series,it's because this movie give me the best view from my imagination according what i been read in the book,although there's so much different scenes from what have been written in the book. but i really really enjoyed this movie.
















No comments:

Post a Comment